The buyers over at Dwellings Barbados need a standing “O”, because the inventory they’ve been acquiring over the past few months is EVERYTHING. We are literally ripping out our wallets to make it rain whenever we walk into their store, and I wanted to share some fun tropical entertaining items that would be perfect for your next bash (or wedding registry!).
I love entertaining at home; nothing is better than sitting around the table with family and friends and enjoying good food, company and wine. I’ve put together my “must-haves” for all my local Bajan readers– but please– let me grab some of these goods first before they sell out!
- Bankuan Leaf Party Tub // $279.96 BBS: Perfect for gathering together your favorite bottles of Prosecco and Rose, this tub comes with a galvanized insert to keep your drinks cool and avoid spillage.
- Metallic Rose Gold Champagne Saucer // $199.95 BBS for a set of 4: Hello! Who doesn’t love an old school style champagne saucer in a variety of metallics; from rose gold to copper, these saucers are perfect for holiday entertaining.
- Tropical Leaf Tray // 119.95 BBS: This tray is the perfect way to serve up drinks and appetizers for your next party and when you’re not using it to entertain, it can be a catch all for jewelry, a colorful statement piece on your coffee table or simply a way to dress up an area of your home.
- Palm Leaf Placemat // $26.96 BBS: This was love at first sight for me! If you’re hosting a dinner party with a tropical vibe, this would make a great addition to your table. You could also group them together down the center of your table as a table runner!
- Copper Swing Bottle // $24.95 BBS: Swing bottles are the perfect way to serve chilled water at your next dinner party. While I love water… I’m more of an adult beverages kinda gal, and I use mine to house colorful fruit drinks for mimosa bars. What makes this special is the copper accent– which is really trendy right now.
- Marble Wood Cheese Board // $69.95 BBS: I love using cutting boards and wooden boards to serve up cheese and charcuterie, and this board is perfect.
- Gem Wine Charms // $23.95 BBS ON SALE: I bought these last Christmas and they are one of my favorite purchases! I love the colors and the geometric shapes. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on them at parties and they’re the perfect (and most stylish) way to distinguish glasses.
- Palm Print 8″ Dessert (or App) Plates // $19.95 BBS: Dessert and appetizer plates are a must-have for your next dinner party– so why not go a little tropical? These 8″ plates come in two styles and when you’re not using them, they can double as a jewelry catch or even saucers to put under mini potted plants.
Happy shopping, friends! x