Often when people think about destination weddings in the Caribbean, they usually think of really bright floral arrangements and pineapple cocktails on the beach.
Although we at Jubilee Events do love a pop of colour and a fun coconut mojito, this may not be to everyones taste.
Achieving an elegant ‘white wedding’ here in Barbados is one of my personal favourites to design. Paired with nature used either in the form of location or in addition to the decor, the results are breathtaking and timeless!
- Concept/design/shoot stylist Louise Macpherson, floral design by Little Botanica, photography by Craig and Eva Sanders (sourced from Love my dress
- Photography by Kasper Creations (sourced from Modwedding)
- (Sourced from Invites Weddings)
- Shoot concept/design by Mood Events (sourced from Inspired by this)
- Shoot styled by Stockroom Vintage, photography by Alissa Saylor (sourced from Green Wedding Shoes)
- (Sourced from Jeannie Savage)